Friday, September 24, 2010

MyElephant Thai Cuisine Restaurant

Tom Som - Clear Galangal-Lemongrass-Lime Soup with Aromatic Thai Herbs. Their best selling soup and recommended with fish.
Gai Tod Gratiam Prik Thai
Gaeng Keow Wan - Thai Green Curry (This is nice!)
Green Aroma

Hom Malee + Brown Rice
  
Phad Pak Ka Na - Thai style pan fried Kailan

Food Grade: B+ (Really original Thai food taste)
Environment Grade: A- (Give people like eating at fine dining restaurant but cheaper price)
Cleanliness Grade: A (Not sure about the restroom!)

Address: C-G-4 Happy Mansion, Jalan 17/13, Section 17, Petaling Jaya. (Just opposite of school SK Sri Damai and you can find the map at their official website)
Official website: www.myelephant.com.my

Remarks: Sorry for the photo quality. I just used my blackberry bold with lousy camera to shoot photos because I didn't take my DSLR.

No comments:

Bookmark and Share