Sunday, June 1, 2008

Famous Japanese Ramen in Seri Kembangan 日本菠菜拉面

One of the crowded food stall in Seri Kembangan is selling Japanese Ramen. I seldom go there for dinner because I hate to queue for food. To me, the taste just similar to normal noodle soup. But why so crowded all the time? According to the shown picture of Ramen, please guess how much will cost you to have that noodle? The noodle is serve with vege, fish balls, corns, see weed, fried ikan bilis, etc.

The answer is RM3.00!!! I would say hard to find cheap food nowaday, especially in Klang Valley. No wonder so many people dine there and I believe most of them are university students (UPM / UNITEN / MMU).

Food Rating (by me): 5 /10
Cuisine: Asian
Halal: No
Air Conditional: No
Environment: Poor
Address: Jalan SK6/1, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor. (In front of Kedai Kopi Tian Poh, taking empty spaces in front of 5 shop lots during night time)
Map:

No comments:

Bookmark and Share