Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ice Monster 台北永康街冰馆(梳邦分行)

I spent my dessert time at Ice Monster with friends after the lunch at Taman Kinrara with the chicken rice. This shop was interviewed by "HoChak" show and "One Day Five Meal" show. I believe its dessert is Ichiban since got 2 local famous Makan show recommended.

The shop is not big but was crowded last Monday. Luckily we managed to get place and tried the following dessert that recommended in the order menu:

Picture 1 - Yam + Red Bean Ice
Picture 2 - Mango Ice with Mango Ice cream
Picture 3 - Mixed fruit Ice with Mango Ice cream

My final conclusion is Good, especially Yam + Red Bean Ice...........really Yummy!!! Must try!



Food Rating: 8 /10
Cuisine: Dessert
Halal: Yes
Air Conditional: Yes
Environment: Normal
Address: 26, Jalan SS15/4D, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor (Near Taylor's College, same row with Burger King fast food restaurant.
Location:

3 comments:

eNNy said...

it seems like very tasty. thank you for your recommendation. i will go n try for it.

said...

Can give me the contact number for this Ice Monster @ Subang Jaya? Because I went last couple of week on Monday, it's closed! :(

EB25 said...

Hi Connie, I forgot to keep the contact number. Just remember don't go on Sunday. I know they don't open on Sunday because it was closed when I went there.

Bookmark and Share