Thursday, May 1, 2008

Restaurant Hill View

This is one of my usual place to have breakfast, especially during weekend. I would say once a week to have breakfast since it is very near to my house and the place is windy as well, will not feel hot there.

This restaurant just like normal Chinese restaurant. You can find mee soup, wantan mee, nasi lemak etc. here but its price considered cheap, only RM3.00 per bowl. You may say since it very normal, so why post it here?

In this post, I would like to share with you about Restaurant Hill View's Prawn Mee (also known as Hokkien Mee in Penang) . The special of this prawn me is the taste which is totally different taste from others' prawn mee. What is the difference? Hard to explain here . When you try, I'm sure you will say quite nice. I believe its ingredients are different from usual prawn me.

I would rate this prawn mee at 7/10.

Overall Rating: 6 /10
Cuisine: Local
Halal: No
Air Conditional: No
Environment: Normal
Address: Jln Indah 2/4, Taman Universiti Indah, Seri Kembangan, Selangor
Parking: FREE; in front of the restaurant

Map:

No comments:

Bookmark and Share