Friday, July 18, 2008

ABC Special (New World Park Hawker Center)

New World Park is the latest modern hawker center in Penang. I was attracted by ABC Special sold here. Can you believe that just with RM3.80, you can have a bowl ABC served with single scoop of ice-cream and fresh fruits such mango, banana, papaya, etc.

Trust me, you can't get such ABC in KL! If can, please bring me there!
I was told that the stall that selling ABC special was selling ABC at the road side. Once this new hawker center was established last year, the ABC stall moved in to start the business at new and clean environment. It really RECOMMENDED!

Food Rating: 8 /10

Besides ABC special, you also can find other Penang local foods such Char Koay Teow, Asam Laksa, Prawn Mee, Pasembur, Rojak, etc. I tried the Char Koay Teow here but not good! So, remember don't repeat my mistake there again.

Location: Swatow Lane (Off Jalan Burma)

2 comments:

mng said...

hi,im from penang too...strictly advise dun eat new world park fried oyster.not nice!!=)
recommend the ABC too...damn nice!

EB25 said...

Agreed!

Bookmark and Share