Sunday, July 27, 2008

Restaurant Lok Wee Koi

On the way back to KL from Penang, I dropped by Ipoh town to have lunch there. Actually Penang is not the only place with plenty of delicious food, Ipoh also very famous with many food such as Bean Sprout Chicken Rice, Tau Foo Far, Salty Chicken, Dim Sum, etc. For instance, I just simply choose a restaurant called Restaurant Lok Wee Koi to fill my hungry stomach and still can find some nice food here such as Rojak, Duck Drumstick Noodle (鸭腿面) and pork stomach noodle (猪肚汤面). The only thing can catch my eye is the special drink in this Chinese restaurant, not the food - Ice-Cream float. This ice-cream float is better than the one sold at fast food restaurant because the owner add extra thing (the red color water shown in the following photo and I believe is Syrup). I would say this drink is RECOMMENDED!


I think I need to pan a Makan Trip to Ipoh, haha......

Overall Food Rating: 6 /10
Location: Jalan Raja Musa Aziz, Ipoh

2 comments:

eNNy said...

it's quite famous in Ipoh. you can find any delights in Ipoh. u should try rojak, it's delicious. yummy....

See Teck said...

You have missed out the Ipoh famous Hor Hee!

Bookmark and Share