Saturday, July 26, 2008

Northam Cafe (诺登美食坊)

I remember when I was kid, the gurney drive hawker center was at the seaside. You can enjoy the cold wind blew from the sea and listening the wave sound besides tasting the delicious Penang food. After the gurney drive hawker center was moved about 50 meters away for the sea side (can't recall since when), I can't experience it again as what I experienced mentioned as above.

Luckily, I found another hawker center which can bring you to experience the same - Northam Cafe. Not been there before? You should go there in your next Penang trip. Varieties of food served there and easy parking without parking fee.



Food Rating: 8 /10
Location:
Opposite of Northam Tower (I think is 1km away from Gurney Drive Hawker Center)

No comments:

Bookmark and Share