Saturday, September 20, 2008

The New Changes

Recently only posted few posts due to busy with my brand new Play Station Portable (PSP). Nowaday, PSP sold at very comfortable price. I only spent RM850 on the console with the following package:
1. PSP Console x1
2. Original Battery x1
3. Adapter x1
4. Backup Battery x1
5. 8GB memory stick x1
6. Screen Protector x1
7. Crsytal Case x1
8. Free games (Can download until your memory card full)
9. 1 year warranty

Until now still haven't finish play all the games insides my PSP. May be I am not Pro-gamer and needs some time to enjoy it. :P

The title of this post is "The New Changes" because I would like share more things with everyone who read my blog instead of only talk about dining places. I would say travelling and dining can be grouped together. Generally, there are two major objectives when you travel:
1. Visit the tourism spots
2. Try the special and famous local food.

Aren't you?

No comments:

Bookmark and Share