Saturday, September 20, 2008

Yen Ai 仁爱

Yen Ai is one of famous dessert shop in Kota Kinabalu that selling various types of herbal drinks and desserts, even you can find Ku Cha (苦茶) / Wang Lao Ji (王老吉) / Wu Hua Cha (五花茶) and Gui Ling Gao (龟零膏) there. I don't think can find this type of shop in KL. If yes, then you should leave a comment here and tell me where about. Definitely I will try it to compare with Yen Ai.
I tried Yen Ai Special ABC and Blueberry ABC, both also nice especially the first mentioned dessert.
RECOMMENDED!

Food Rating: 7 /10

Environment: Clean

Halal: I believe Yes (I saw Muslim also visited this shop)

Location:
(1) Lot 6, Ground Floor, Bornion Centre, 88300 Luyang, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. Tel: 088-252450
(2) Lot No. 15-00, Ground Floor, Lorong Lintas Plaza, Jalan Lintas, 88300 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. Tel: 088-244450

No comments:

Bookmark and Share