Monday, September 22, 2008

Shuai Shi Xiang Cafe (帅仕相茶楼) @ Tawau

What so special about Tawau? I can say two things: Seafood and Islands (such as Sipadan Island). When come to Tawau, must take seafood because is very cheap, fresh and bigger size. Most of the seafood caught from the deep sea. I take seafood in all my meal when staying in Tawau include breakfast.
The following was my breakfast on my 2nd day in Tawau - dry noodle (干捞面)served with cooked fish head (焖鱼头). I noticed that ppl in Tawau like to order dry noodle (no toppings) with dishes, may be is the local culture. Anyway, the cooked fish served by Shuai Shi Xiang Cafe is very nice especially the dark gravy, suit to take together with the dry noodle. But, not recommended to eat without any rice or noodle because bit salty.









RECOMMENDED!

Food Rating: 7 /10
Location: Tawau Town, Sabah (sorry couldn't get the address but is easier to find it in Tawau since the town is not big)

No comments:

Bookmark and Share