Sunday, November 23, 2008

Divino - Wine, Dine & Music

Yesterday found a place where is nice to have wine while listening soft songs and sitting comfortable - "Divino". I believe Divino is opened by owner of Denise Wine since the logo of Divino same like Denise Wine.

Besides wine, they serve tapas, spaghetti, steak, etc. I reached there around 10pm to have my late dinner (shall I call it supper instead of dinner?). I and my partner tried baked dory fillet and spaghetti roasted duck (both are chef recommended). Not bad the food!
If you are wine drinker, I suggest you should try this place out. Some more, they are running promotion whereby red or white wine (wine of the day) only sold at RM12 per class during happy hours.

Food Rating: 7/10
Environment Rating: 8/10
Location: 6-1, Block M, Palm Square, Jaya One, 72A, Jalan Universiti PJ, 46200 Selangor.
Contact: 79559968

No comments:

Bookmark and Share